Monday, September 21, 2009

thank you

Dear Sirs,

My brother and I come out the first weekend of football season each year to Vegas to wager on football.

This year we decided to stay at the Riviera, I have stayed at many Hotels on the strip from the Bellagio on the high end to Circus Circus .

After our stay we feel that the Riviera is the best value for our money. Your rooms were very clean and the people that worked at the Riviera were very friendly.

I do not want you to think I am happy because I won a lot of money because I did not. that's Vegas, I just wanted to thank you for what I feel was a good value. We eat at Kristophers the food was excellent the service was good and our waiter did a great job, everyone I met on your staff were very friendly including the lady who takes the money at the buffet,and we enjoyed Leroys and the shows.

Thanks for a fun time and we will see you next year!

Best Regards

Tim
St Louis Mo.