Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kind Words!

I would like to thank you for the excellent Party and hospitality that was afforded to me and my brother over this past weekend. We did not know what to expect as we had stayed at the Hilton a few years ago for their party. The Riviera out shined the Hilton in every area. You obviously have a top flight planning staff and organization. I will spread the word to friends and family. Thank you again and I hope to take advantage of your hospitality in the near future.

Robert
Killeen, Texas



We just returned from a 3 night stay at the Riviera. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated how well thought out and organized the party was. We had wonderful service, food was superb, and our view of the screens was great. I especially appreciated the no smoking policy.

Thanks again for a wonderful event.


Vera Lang
Wichita, KS